Chrome Bumper. High quality chrome 100% Made in USA. Backed by a 1 Year Chrome Warranty when bumper is 16" or smaller.
10 Gauge Steel. Dependable 10 gauge steel offers you the strength and durability you expect for your bumper.
Direct Mounting. Mounts directly to the same location as your original bumper for an easy installation.
Rolled End Style. The sides of the bumper are rounded back to end with a curve.
Tow Hook and Fog Light Holes. The tow hook hole is ready for easy access to your hook when needed. The rectangular holes for your fog lights are perfect for the popular LED bright lights available.
Brackets. We strongly recommend a professional installation as you may need brackets that are not included with the bumper. Each truck's installation needs are identified at the time of installation therefore they may not all be exactly alike.
If your Freightliner Classic is an XL model, the bolt pattern on your bumper may be different. Freightliner Classic's are usually 2004 and Newer models. If you need help figuring out what bolt pattern you have, contact us and we will gladly assist you.
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
- Mounting Bolts or hardware is Not Included (very important to use GRADE 8 bolts for safety)
- You Must Confirm The BOLT or MOUNTING PATTERN to YOUR truck. since they can vary from manufacturing dates of the truck.
- We Suggest the BEST Shipping Costs are for Commercial Addresses . If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address, please call during work hours so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price.
- 1-Year Chrome ONLY LIMITED Manufacturer's Warranty against rust or peeling of the front of the bumpers also against defects in materials or workmanship. WARRANTY will be VOIDED if the bumper has any visible damage , alterations and if its exposed to corrosive environments (SALT, ICE MELT, SAND, ROAD GRINDING, ROAD DEBRIS, ETC) in Abnormal conditions. Be AWARE that Break Back, Aero and Wrap Around Bumpers Over 18" tall are NOT Covered under Warranty.
- Miami Star Truck Parts, LLC and/or Manufacturers Do NOT Assume Responsibility for the Cost of removal, Installation of the bumper, Freights or any consequential expense.