IMPORTANT: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION AS YOU MAY NEED ADDITIONAL BRACKETS THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE BUMPER.
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
- Mounting Bolts or hardware is Not Included (very important to use GRADE 8 bolts for safety)
- You Must Confirm The BOLT or MOUNTING PATTERN to YOUR truck. since they can vary from manufacturing dates of the truck.
- We Suggest the BEST Shipping Costs are for Commercial Addresses . If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address, please call during work hours so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price.
- 1-Year Chrome ONLY LIMITED Manufacturer's Warranty against rust or peeling of the front of the bumpers also against defects in materials or workmanship. WARRANTY will be VOIDED if the bumper has any visible damage , alterations and if its exposed to corrosive environments (SALT, ICE MELT, SAND, ROAD GRINDING, ROAD DEBRIS, ETC) in Abnormal conditions. Be AWARE that Break Back, Aero and Wrap Around Bumpers Over 18" tall are NOT Covered under Warranty.
- Miami Star Truck Parts, LLC and/or Manufacturers Do NOT Assume Responsibility for the Cost of removal, Installation of the bumper, Freights or any consequential expense.
Features: Crystal Jewel on top
Ideal for license plate and any other Decor purpose
Size: 5/8" Dia. x 1-5/8" (H)
Crystal Color: Blue
Size: 5/8" Dia. x 1-5/8" (H)
Crystal Color: Red
|Freightliner||Argosy, Cascadia, Cascadia 113, Cascadia 125, Century, Classic, COE, Columbia, Coronado, FL106, FL112, FL50, FL60, FL70, FL80, FLA, FLC, FLD112, FLD112 (Set back Axle), FLD120, FLD120 SD, FLD132, M2, M2 106|
|Kenworth||C500, K100, K300, T170, T2000, T270, T300, T370, T400, T450, T600, T660, T680, T700, T800, T880, W900, W900A, W900B, W900L, W990|
|Peterbilt||320, 325, 330, 335, 337, 348, 357, 359, 362, 365, 367, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 384, 386, 387, 388, 389, 567, 579, 587|
|International||1452FC, 1452SC, 1652SC, 1652UPS, 2554, 2574, 2575, 2654, 2674, 2675, 3000, 3800, 4000, 4100, 4100 SBA, 4200, 4200 LP, 4300, 4300 LP, 4400, 4400 LP, 4600, 4600 LP, 4600 UH, 4700, 4700 LP, 4700 LPX, 4800, 4900, 5500i, 5600i, 5900i, 7100, 7300, 7600, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9200, 9200i SBA, 9300, 9400, 9400i SBA, 9600, 9670, 9700, 9800, 9800 SBA, 9800 SFA, 9900, CE200, CE300, LoneStar, LT Series, Paystar 5900, Prostar, TranStar 8500 &8600, Workstar 7600 &7700|
|Volvo||VN, VN2, VNL, VNM, WIA & White GMC|
|Mack||CH, CHN, CV, CXN, Granite, Pinnacle (Vision Elite), R600 & R700, RD, RH, Vision|
To be eligible for Grand General’s Limited Warranty, the product must be returned complete, free from physical abuse, not subject to improper installation and/or road hazard, and have failed to perform or function as stated. Costs related with the loss of use of the product are not covered under warranty. Items being returned for Warranty must be accompanied by a general statement as to the nature of the Warranty claim, copy of retail receipt and have a valid Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued by a Grand General Customer Service Representative.
Warranty claims can only be submitted through an authorized Grand General dealer where the product was originally purchased.
Claims for items damaged or lost in shipment must be made to the carrier – see Grand General’s Freight Policy.