10 1/2“ - 12 “ Peterbilt VIsor 357,378,379,386,389 Ultra Cab Stainless Steel With 6 Lights Included In Price CAB ORANGE
closer to windshield style , which means that is the closest you can get to the windshield and we suggest to have a LO RIDER seat for better view when driving.
|Peterbilt||330, 335, 377, 378, 379, 386, 389|
- Fits Standard Cab (Day cab or w/Flat top sleepers ) and Ultra Cab (taller and normally have double bed sleepers)
- Fits Cab Mounted Mirrors and Door mounted Mirrors
- Installs only on sides of cab and in the middle where it joins, and a heavier gauge of steel is used when this type of installation is needed.
- Material: Stainless 304 quality (best)
Buying Tips for visors:
- Only follow the pictures for design/look desired when visor is installed on the truck, because only the visor can mislead to the design you might be looking for.
- Always double check for Mirror mounts in the pictures to compare the proper application.
- pictures are for reference of design (If you are doubting , please don't hesitate to contact us for confirmation)
- If visor is for painting, visor will Not have a polished finish.
- If visor design is closer to windshield style, is recommended to have a LO RIDER seat for better view when driving.
Installation Tips for Visors:
- When rivets Available, Rivets need to be removed/replaced if there are extra holes from previous visors.
- Silicon can be used in holes for rivet nuts, for prevention of water leaks
- When Using the Rivet Nuts (Rubber or Metal) there is NO need to remove the interior of the cab.
- The last bolts to tighten are the ones mounted on the CAB
What's in the box
2 stainless steel visor sides along with mounting and hardware for installation.
Manufacturers defects only, if visor is not properly installed, modified, or misused voids the warranty.